Seeking admission into Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND Programmes? Below is everything you need to know about the 2017/2018 Admission process.
Date: Saturday, 21/10/2017
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Payment of screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, OOO.OO) only is mandatory.
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,OOO.OO) only as the screening fee, bank charges inclusive.
Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. http://www.fepoda.edu.ng/secure2017admission/ and follow the steps below to make payment On-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of N4,000, using Remita.
- Return to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING TEST
Applicants are required to present the following:
- Photocopies of credentials
- Writing Materials
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Screening Payment Slip Print-out.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.