Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarships for International Students. The scholarship is designed to get students enrolled to study Public Policy and Good Governance, and also further qualify future leaders in politics, law, economics and administration according to the principles of good governance and to prepare them for their professional life.
June 1st, 2018
July 31st, 2018
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs.
- Applicants must be in the field of social sciences, political sciences, law, economics and in public administration.
- Applications have to be submitted in German or English.
- Please indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Program (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance).
- It is important to go through the Application requirements in the program webpage (webpage is given below) before applying.
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage