Applications for the Tsinghua University-Schwarzman International Fully Funded Scholarship program which is awarded to International students looking to acquire a Masters degree in Tsinghua University, China is ongoing.
- Applicants with passports from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao will be applying between January 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
- Candidates with passports from any other country will be applying from 16th April 2018 to 27th September 2018 (11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time).
Eligible Fields Of Study
Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with concentrations in one of the disciplines:
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
Value Of Scholarships
These scholarships will be including:
- Fully funded tuition fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Accommodation facility.
- Travel allowance to and from Beijing at the beginning and at the end of the semester.
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone.
- A personal stipend of $3,500.
- Course books and other supplies.
- Applicants must be having an undergraduate degree from and credible college or university.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but not 29 or above as on 1st August 2018.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants who are currently in their undergraduate programs must be able to successfully complete their degree requirements by 1st August 2018.
The following are required during application:
- Current CV/resume
- Submission of self-video (must).
- 3 electronic letters of recommendation.
- A complete online application
- Uploaded transcripts and academic records.
- 2 Essays:
- Statement of purpose and leadership (750 words).
- Current Affairs Essay (up to 500 words).
To begin Application, click here
For more information, visit the official website via https://www.schwarzmanscholars.org/about/