The Department of Health Sciences at the University of York, United Kingdom, offers scholarships and invites applications from interested applicants aspiring to acquire a Masters degree in the University.
The purpose of this scholarship program is to merge academic excellence with the desire to make a real difference in some of the third world countries.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
- Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Persons under British protection
Eligible Field of Study
Scholarships are for the field of International Humanitarian Affairs.
- Applicants must be citizens of Developing Commonwealth Countries, refugees, or under British protection.
- Applicants must Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard.
- Applicants should have an Overall IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and no less than 6.0 in any other component.
- Applicants must be efficient in English Language.
How to Apply
Note: Scholarship applicants must hold an offer of a place at the University of York on the programme. If this condition is met, you can proceed to apply.
To apply, complete the application form via this link.
For more information, visit the University of York official website via https://www.york.ac.uk/healthsciences/gradschool/funding/masters-studentships/miha-scholarship/