2018 Hamburg University of Applied Sciences International Scholarships
Application Deadline: 30th March 2018
The Hamburg University of Applied Sciences is an institution of higher education and applied research located in Hamburg, Germany. Formerly known as Fachhochschule Hamburg the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1970. In terms of student enrollment, the HAW is the second largest university in Hamburg, with a student body of 16,800.
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences was founded in 1970 as the Fachhochschule Hamburg. Four engineering schools and six vocational schools were brought together with the goal to develop a new form of higher education. The focus was to be on the application of knowledge, with degree programmes that included placements in industry, laboratory work and practice-related projects.
This scholarship is worth Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester). The good news is that the schools does not charge tuition fees for national and international students except professional Master’s programmes.
- 30th March 2018 (for the summer semester)
- Masters: 30th October 2017 (for the winter semester) and 30th April 2018 (for the summer semester)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: Undergraduate and Masters Taught
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship: Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
Eligible Countries: All
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must;
- be International students.
- be enrolled as students at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences (HAW).
- have outstanding academic results.
- Masters applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- have completed their school education outside of Germany.
How To Apply: Applicants who are interested in this scholarship should download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be sent alongside relevant documents to :
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Nancy Falke(Room 116)