This is to inform the public of the IED–Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli’s invitation of applications from individuals who are willing to pursue a Masters degree program in IED.
This is not a 100% scholarship, but is however covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 Masters courses which will hold in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona.
The deadline for submission of applications follow the courses’ intakes:
- June 14th, 2018 for courses starting in November;
- September 20th, 2018 for courses starting in January and February;
- November 15th, 2018 for courses starting in March.
International students not based in Italy.
Eligible Fields Of Study
Scholarships are for the fields of;
- Visual Arts,
- Communication and the brand new Art area.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must show proficiency in the language of the select course, with B2 being a minimum level.
- Applicants must be 18 years and above.
The following would be required during the application process;
- Your CV.
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- A copy of your passport.
- An Internationally recognized (e.g. IELTS) certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is taught, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively it is possible to hold an interview through skype). The minimum level for the application is B2.
- The concept as described in the Brief.
- Your Portfolio (if necessary).
For more information, visit the official website via https://www.ied.edu/profession/scholarships-competition-for-2018-master-courses
Also, click this link to download the pdf which holds additional information