The International Water Centre (IWC) offers full and partial scholarships, every year to support future water leaders who want to join the Master of Integrated Water Management.
If you are an International student who is willing to study in Australia, this is an opportunity.
August 1st, 2018
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program.
- Applicants must also demonstrate efficiency in English Language.
How To Apply
Click here to begin application process
Be sure electronic copies of the following documents are handy before you begin application;
- Your current Resume/CV.
- Two recent reference letters from contacts in relation to your academic and/or work performance. Letters must be dated within the past three years.
- Names and contact details of two referees who have agreed to be contacted in relation to your academic and/or work performance. These can be the same referees from your reference letters.
For more information, visit the scholarship webpage