This is to notify those with interest that the University Of Copenhagen, Denmark is offering Scholarship opportunities to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program in the University.
This scholarship is made available for students who will be working in the Department Of Food Sciences.
May 6th, 2018
Eligible Field Of Study
Scholarships are for fruits, vegetables and legumes quality design.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW
The following are required;
- Cover Letter, stating which of the four PhD projects you are applying for and describing research career goals, skills and experience.
- 2-page research project related to the topic of choice.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc).
- Full contact details of two reference persons.
- Documentation of English language qualifications.
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).