The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), invites applications from individuals who desire to pursue an Undergraduate degree in the University.
This scholarship programme covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. The programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.
May 22nd, 2018.
Eligible Field Of Study
Value Of Scholarships
Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = €4,975).
- Applicants must have applied or applying to UCLan Cyprus.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Applicants must be International students.
How To Apply
- Applicants must complete the UCLan Cyprus APPLICATION FORM
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English).
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students).
- Send the above documents electronically via email.
- Once the University get all the documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.