Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites applications from eligible and interested Nigerians for the 2019 Sabbatical Attachment programme.
The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to SPDC, while offering the sabbatical candidates avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
Also, the programme offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology , Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
12 months (non renewable)
Areas Of Discipline
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management).
- External Relations (Social Impact Assessment & Management and GMOU Implementation).
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- Senior lecturers and above.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Method Of Application
Applications from candidates should comprise the following:
- An application letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information.
- A titled, 3-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC business during the one year programme.
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: [email protected]
NOTE: Sabbatical positions are highly competitive, therefore selection will be based on proposals that are pertinent to SPDC business objectives among other criteria.
Application Closing Date
May 31st, 2018
One Reply to “2019 Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment – Apply Now!”
I require information on the date OT application for 2019 recruitment of sabbatical staff.