Ahmadu Bello University, ABU post UTME form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. ABU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public that the POST-UTME screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University, ABU for the 2015/2016 session will take place as indicated below.
The Examination will commence from Monday 17/08/2015 to Sunday 23/08/2015.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all Courses.
- And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
The Screening would be through Computer-Based Test (CBT).
The Schedule is as Follows
|Monday||17th August,2015||Law and Education|
|Tuesday||18th August, 2015||Arts and Administration|
|Wednesday||19th August, 2015||Social Science|
|Thursday||20th August, 2015||Engineering and Environmental Design|
|Friday||21st August, 2015||Science, Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture and Pharmacy|
|Saturday||22nd August, 2015||Medicine|
|Sunday||23rd August, 2015||Medicine and anyone who miss his/her date|
ABU Post UTME Registration Procedure
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 3rd August, 2015 and close on Sunday, 23rd August, 2015. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This is exclusive of bank administrative charge of N200.00.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal (putme.abu.edu.ng) and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks below for payment.
Candidate are to use their Jamb registration number as their username and their respective state of origin as password for login in.
After making payment in any of the prescribed Banks, candidates are to go back to the PUTME portal (putme.abu.edu.ng) to finish up their registration and schedule for the Screening Test.
The printout of the scheduled test and a printout of the UTME result MUST be submitted on the day of the screening. Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
Candidates MUST arrive at the screening venue atleast One Hour before their scheduled screening time, to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
Please note that:-
- (GSM Phones are not allowed during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venues during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Only the calculators similar to those provided by JAMB will be allowed into the screening venue.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
- Main Street Bank Plc
- Key Stone Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa UBA Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenit Bank Plc
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue.
- Venues, dates and time for Screening are as contained on the scheduling Slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date indicated on his/her Schedule Slip would not be considered for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria during the 2015/2016 academic session.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction id will be generated for you, printout the Slip and go to any of the designated banks listed above and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration and schedule for the Screening test
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and Email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O/level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- You will be redirected to the Portal where you will be scheduled for the screening
- Print 2 copies of the Scheduling slip and bring along during the screening exercise.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or OL results call 07067430505, 07067430539, 07067430512 or 07067430531.
Candidates Should report to the new Lecture Hall, Faculty of Social Science, Main Campus, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria at least one hour before the scheduled time as indicated on the candidate’s slip.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2015/2016 Session.