Check out the 2017/2018 ABUAD direct entry admission list(1st & 2nd batch), new acceptance fee amount, medical check up and screening schedule for admitted candidates, documents required. See complete info about the 2017/2018 Abuad DE admission process.
Update(1st september 2017)
Abuad Batch 2 admission status for direct entry and inter-university transfer is out. See it below:
See admission details and acceptance fee schedule after the list below:
Abuad admission status for direct entry and inter-university transfer first batch
Keep scrolling for the complete admission list.
Acceptance of provisional admission
- The following candidates are offered provisional admission into afe babalola university.
- The provisional admission is subject to the following conditions;
- Payment of non-refundable acceptance fee as follows;
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||N150, 000|
|SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||N50, 000|
|HEALTH SCIENCES||N50, 000|
PAYABLE INTO THE UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT.THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE:
i) Bank: Wema Bank
Account No: 0122718858
ii)Bank: Union Bank Plc
A/C Name: Afe Babalola University Acceptance Fee Account
Account Number: 0041015529
- Note that candidate’s name must be stated as the depositor on the bank teller.
- A copy of the payment teller, birth certificate and o’level result must be presented at the registry (afe babalola university, ado ekiti) after which provisional admission letter will be issued.
- Interaction with the college officials at resumption.
Note: the provisional admission is subject to and shall only be valid after due interaction and further screening by the college officials and medical check by the university.
Registration of candidates commences as follows;
Monday, 28th August, 2017 – College of Law
Tuesday, 29th August, 2017 – College of Medicine and Health Sciences
Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 – College of Engineering
Thursday, 31st August, 2017 – College of Sciences
Friday, 1st September, 2017 – College of Social and Management Sciences
the following documents are required for registration;
- O’ level result
- jamb result or direct entry application slip (where applicable)
- letter of introduction from previous institution
- jamb admission letter and admission letter from previous institution
- official transcripts (where applicable)
- afe babalola university admission letter.
- this offer of provisional admission is made strictly on a first come first served basis.
“Abuad Is The Road To Intellectualism, Quality And Excellence”
Lady Christie Oluborode
Abuad DE 2017/18 Admission list