Are you interested in getting admitted into the Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola for the 2018/2019 academic session? Carefully read the new information below.
The Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, announces and also invites applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates for admission into her Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial Programs for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Admission Eligibility Requirement
- Candidates seeking admission into the Post Basic Nursing Program must be registered Midwives with a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. They must also hold a current practice licence of the NMCN.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Nursing Program should be at least 17½ years old and have a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. This should be at two (2) sittings at most.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Remedial Program should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
Mode of Application
- Interested applicants should visit any Skye Bank or Zenith Bank branch and pay a sum of N5,000 to get the application forms for the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account through Adamawa State Government Pay Direct.
- Present the printout of payment slip to College Bursary Department for issuance of receipt and application form.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for application has not yet been specified.
IF YOU DO NOT FULLY GRASP THE PAYMENT PROCEDURE, ENSURE TO ASK FOR GUIDANCE FROM A BANK STAFF AS THE COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS PAYMENTS MADE CORRECTLY.
NOTE: THE ADMISSION FORMS ARE NOT SOLD ONLINE.