This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero Business School application forms for the 2015/2016 Academic Session Continues from Monday, 25th January 2016 and would close on the Sunday 7th February 2016.
1. Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
2. Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
3. Masters in Entrepreneurship (M.Ent)
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship (PGD-Ent)
The Masters in Business Administration (MBA) has the following specializations:
1. Finance (MBA, Finance)
2. Human Resources (MBA, HR)
3. Marketing (MBA, MKT)
4. Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights (MBA, IIPR)
6. Technology Innovation (MBA, TI)
7. Information and Communications Technology (MBA, ICT)
8. Agribusiness (MBA, Agribusiness)
9. Health Services Management (MBA, HSM)
10. Project Management (MBA, PM)
11. Hospitality, Tourism & Event Management (MBA, HTEM)
12. Public Private Policy (MBA, PPP)
Click on the Register Tab on the left navigation panel to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. A Login credentials (username and password) will be generated for you. Please take note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use Login Tab on the left navigation panel to login to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
Print your Personalized Payment Invoice and go to any branch of any of the banks listed on the payment invoice nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) Only
Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
-Programme Selection Form
-Personal Data Form &
Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in Step 3 above.
Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-m@il to email@example.com