COOU stands for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University. The institution was formally known as ANSU (Anambra State University). Their Post graduate forms is now on sale. See official details below.
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, formerly Anambra State University, is inviting Applications for Admission into the following Post graduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD/PGDE), Degree of Masters (MA, M.Scm M.Eng.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in the following faculties:
Available Faculties for COOU PG Application
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty Arts – Including Philosophy and Religion
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Method of Application:
Forms are obtained from the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University at Uli and Igbariam Campuses on the payment of N10,000 only.
Application closes on the 10th of November 2017.
Signed: O.R.A Okechukwu