Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB post UTME screening exercise application form, cut-off marks and registration guidelines have been released for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Applicants seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes, are hereby invited to register online for the 2015/2016 Screening Exercise.
Management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) announced that successful candidates within the capacity of our institution will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in FUNAAB.
Candidate seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta should note that they have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the required requirements before making any payment into the University coffers. If at any point it is discovered that the candidate does NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Candidates That are Eligible for FUNAAB Post UTME.
Only candidates who sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with the correct subject combination, scored a minimum of 180 and have applied for admission to study any of the following courses: Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Animal Production and Health, Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, Animal Breeding and Genetics, Agricultural Administration, Crop Protection, Environmental Management and Toxicology, Forestry and Wildlife Management, Horticulture, Pasture and Range Management, Plant Breeding and Seed Technology, Plant Physiology and Crop Production, Soil Science and Land Management, Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology OR 200 marks in the remaining programmes offered by the University, are eligible to take the post-UTME Screening Exercise.
FUNAAB Post UTME Registration Procedures.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/), click on “apply for admission” and enter their JAMB Number to generate and print their Registration Invoice stating their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only (exclusive of Bank Charges). Ensure the bank posts the payment through the appropriate channel to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your application.
- After payment at the designated bank, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form.
- The application opens on Monday, 3rd August 2015 and closes on Friday, 14th August, 2015, for UTME Admission only.
- Candidates are required to upload their Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME result or OND/HND/NCE result (where applicable) and a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying your passport photograph.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level result, UTME/OND/HND/NCE result or blank picture will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE results will be automatically disqualified.
The Screening Exercise is computer-based. The Screening would hold on Monday, 17th August and Tuesday, 18th August, 2015. Candidates are to check the FUNAAB admission portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng, from Friday 14th August, 2015.
Candidates are advised to undertake the screening test ONLY ONCE.
All correspondence and enquiries on the Screening Exercise should be directed to 08033376937, 08088184958, 08035231879, 08129775690 or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conclusively, The POST UTME exams to be written in the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta is a Computer Based Test (CBT) has no past-questions except the questions prepared to prepare you ahead of the exam. Don’t ever pay anybody for past questions. You can download the Post UTME practice Questions and Answers we compiled together to further assist you with your preparation for the screening exercise. It’s FREE!
Wishing you best of luck.