ADMISSION INTO FCT SCHOOL OF NURSING GWAGWALADA – ABUJA
FOR BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME – SEPTEMBER, 2015
- This is to inform interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada – Abuja for BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME that Admission Forms are now on sale at Room 080, FCT HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARIAT, NURSING DEPARTMENT, AREA 11, GARKI-ABUJA.
- Candidates wishing to obtain the forms should show evidence of payment of Non refundable fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only from Aso Savings & Loans Plc. Gimbia Street, Area 11, Garki – Abuja. Candidates are to pay into account No. 0010514485.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the Principal, FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada on or before 13th June, 2015.
- ENTRY QUALIFICATION: Eligible candidates should possess WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two sittings. The result (s) presented should not be more than 10 years since the examination was written. NABTEB certificate is not acceptable. Candidate must be up to 17 years of age.
- Pregnant women are not eligible for admission.
- ANY CANDIDATE WHO PAYS TO ANY PERSON/PERSONS OR INTO ANY OTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER OTHER THAN THE ONE INDICATED ABOVE IS DOING SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. | NEWS Source
This is an information page for the Basic Nursing Programme offered at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja. The Gwagwalada school of nursing and midwifery Abuja is managed by the Federal Capital Territory Administration, Health and Human Services Secretariat/ Nursing Department of FCTA and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Admission Into the School
Info fom the school’s Admission page states that The school admits candidates for two different programmes yearly. The 3 year Basic Nursing Programme which starts in September, is meant for secondary school leavers, while the 18 months Post Basic Nursing programme which commences in March is meant for qualified Midwives. Application forms are advertised and purchased at a prescribed fee and candidates who fulfill the Nursing and Midwifery Council entry requirements are invited for an entrance examination and oral interview which is organized and conducted by the HHSS/Nursing department. Candidates who gain the desired entry points from the aforementioned assessment are selected for admission into the programme (s).
Gwagwalada school of nursing form
Sale of admission forms into FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja for BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME 2014 has ended and entrance examination taken. Sales of Form 2015/2016 session has started. You can keep tabs on the latest events happening in the school by visiting the school’s official website at http://www.fctson.net
Incoming Search Terms
school of nursing gwagwalada admission, school of nursing gwagwalada website, school of nursing gwagwalada nigeria, school of nursing gwagwalada specialist hospital abuja
10 Replies to “Gwagwalada School of Nursing, FCT Abuja”
when will the admission be on sale
Please I want to confirm from anybody that can help whether the Admission Forms for 2015/2016 are now on sale or it has close.
I have credit in English,mathematics and biology and I am a community health worker am I eligible for addmision?pls I realy need it.
The school is nice as in very nice
when will the form be ready this year 2016
when will 2016 nursing be on sale
what is the jamb cut off mark
Am I to bring my testimonia or my waec results and when will the exam take place
Any part timer programme for nursing?
Plz goodday sir/ma plz when is 2017/2018 admission