Jamb Direct Entry 2017 Registration is ongoing. Here is the basic things all DE aspirants need to know. The deadline? Yeah, Jamb 2017 Direct Entry registration closing date hasn’t been announced yet. Keep your ears to the ground so you don’t miss nothing though.
All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND, JUPEB and IJMB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 2017 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY.
- Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000)Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name. date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
- As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Closing Date: Not yet specified.
JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS.
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
JAMB DE Requirements
These are the qualifications to apply for Direct Entry:
1. You must have 2 number of PASS during the IJMB Advanced Level Exam, Institute of Baccalaureate or Cambridge Schools of Basic Studies.
These should be with a well reputable grade in
- Credit score in 3 subjects relevant to your field. These could be as directed by the Universities registrar and as such, subject to change.
2. You must have nothing below 5 PASSED courses and must not exceed 2 exam sittings (Principal or Advanced)
- Credits in SSCE/GCE
- Credits in NTC/NBC
3. You must have a Pass in 2 subjects in your NCE/S.S.C.E to qualify for the Jamb 2017 direct entry form.
- Credit scores in 3 NTC/NBC courses.
JAMB DIRECT ENTRY APPLICATION DETAILS
All JAMB direct entry admission form candidates are by this newsletter notified that JAMB 2017 /2018 Direct Entry e-Registration is currently ongoing.
The disbursement and sales of the direct entry scratch cards into various university of choice is currently ongoing and the good news is that this year own might be extended a little further.
This is to give room to all who are yet to pick the form as there are more candidates this year than the previous.
Direct Entry students should visit www.jamb.org.ng to commence and process their entry.
Make sure to keep all your details private. This includes your e-slip, login details (Email and Password) including your ATM details.
You will also need a proof of successful registration which is your e-slip.