update: MOUAU Post UTME Registration is still ongoing. The new deadline is 18th sept.
MOUAU post utme form for 2017/2018 is out. The registration fee for screening is N2000. The cutoff mark is 180 and only first choice candidates can apply. Application starts on 1st september, 2017 and closes on the 12th of september, 2017. See admission details and new application requirements.
2017/2018 MOUAU admission screening application guidelines
All candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
Beginning from 1st September, 2017 and closing midnight on 12th September 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for records purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Note: Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O´Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Kindly note that O´Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
Candidates should regularly check the website for further information on their admission status.
Check admission guideline
Click here to proceed to admission form
Mrs Jacinta N. Ogwo-Agu
Mouau 2017-2018 screening application guidelines
Kindly note that Candidate is required to have his/her O’Level examination qualifying details handy with relevant exam body scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- After payment is done, Candidate returns to the University portal to complete registration.
- Candidate registers for screening exercise by filling a form online and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to select their O’Level Exam details as required on the form.
- Candidate is to click on the “Fetch result” Button from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- The System will show a popup message button stating that “your result has already been verified by us, Click here to view result”.
- Candidate is required to download the fetched result to verify that result fetched, does actually belong to the candidate.
- If candidate is using two results for qualification, candidate should click on the “Add More” button to add Exam details of the second Exams. Steps 8 and 9 are repeated
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidate fills the form, accepts the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the T&C button, submit and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System send copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
- Return to University website later to check for your results
Click Here to proceed to Admission Form
P.S: if you encounter any challenges during registration, kindly contact the University Portal Office by sending an email to [email protected]