NDA Professional post graduate form is now on sale. Application deadline is Nov 7, 2017. Application fee is N10,000. See available degree programmes and duration of study here. Also check out how to submit your Nigerian defence academy professional PG application below:
Also check: NDA Post graduate form 2017/2018
Sale of application forms
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into professional part-time Postgraduate programme in the Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. The sale of Online application Forms shall be open from 23 August 2017 – 7 November 2017.
Applicants should follow the link on NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or log on the application portal www.ndapgapplications.net select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
Please note that only payment against (RRR) Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted. Once payment has been made and confirmation received, applicants should log on to the application portal and complete the online application form.
The following professional Doctorate, part-time Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diploma programmes are available in the faculties and departments listed below:
Faculty of arts and social sciences
a. Department of Accounting.
(1) Master in Business Administration
b. Department of Economics.
(1) Master in Financial Economics
(2) Master in Industrial & Labour Relations
c. Department of History & War Studies.
(1) Professional Doctorate in Leadership and
Strategic Studies (DLSS)
(2) Master in Conflict, Security & Development
(3) Master in Development Studies
(4) Master in Leadership Studies
d. Department of Political Science and Defence Studies.
(1) Professional Doctorate in Defence and Security Studies (DDSS)
(2) Master in International Affairs and Strategic Studies
(3) Master in Public Administration
(4) Master in Strategy and Security Administration
(5) Master in International Affairs and Defence Studies
Faculty of engineering
e. Department of Mechanical Engineering.
(1) Master in Production Engineering
Postgraduate diploma courses
The following part-time PGD programmes are available in the faculties and departments listed below:
Faculty of arts and social sciences
Department of Accounting
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics & Transportation
(3) Postgraduate Diploma in Management
b Department of Geography
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental
c. Department of Political Science and Defence Studies
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
Faculty of engineering
a. Department of Civil Engineering
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering
b. Department of Electrical Electronic Engineering
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
c. Department of Mechanical Engineer
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of science
a. Department of Biological Sciences.
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology
b. Department of Chemistry.
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Science Chemistry
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Material Science and Explosives
c. Department of Computer Science
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
d. Department of Mathematics
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics and Data Analysis
The requirements for the various programme are as follows::
a. Professional Doctorate programmes:
Candidate applying must poses:
(1) Academic Masters degree in relevant disciplines, with satisfactory performance
(2) Professional Masters degree in cognate discipline with CGPA of not less than 3.50
(3) Significant working experience in public service or Private Sector with solid evidence of managing
resources, corporate strategy, defence, security and strategic sector governance.
b. Master’s Degree:
Candidates applying for the part time programmes must possess a Bachelor degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in a
related discipline from any recognised University to be eligible for admission. HND candidates must possess a
minimum of Lower Credit to apply.
c. PGD Programmes:
Candidates applying for the Postgraduate Diploma programme must possess a Bachelor degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy or any other recognised University, or Higher National Diploma.
Duration of programme
The duration of professional programmes are as follows:
a. A student for professional Doctorate degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years.
b. A student of Master degree shall pursue the programme for 18 months (2) semesters course work and (1) semester for project except MBA programme which runs for 2 years.
c. A student of Postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for one year (2 semesters). Except Engineering courses which runs for 2 years.
d. Each student admitted for professional master degree and postgraduate diploma programme shall pursue
weekend mode of study and research on Fridays and Saturdays for the period of the study.
Method and submission of application
Upon purchase of Access Codes prospect candidates should log on to www.ndapgapplications.net and complete the
Online application Form. Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials,
Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form, have been submitted along with
your application to: The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Ribadu Campus, Nigerian Defence Academy, P.M.B. 2109,
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters that may offer alternative options. Please note that the information herein which is also available at NDA website is the only authentic method of application for programmes into the NDA Postgraduate School.
download NDA professional PG form pdf