Names of candidates qualified to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2015/2016 academic session 67th Regular Course are out.
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 67 Regular Course.
1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 25 April 2015. They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 20 June – 31 July, 2015 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
a.) Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 20 June 2015).
(1) Akwa Ibom
(18) Yobe (19) FCT
b.) Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Sunday 5 July 2015).
(5) Cross River
2. Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 20 June 2015 and Sunday 5 July 2015 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any Batch 2 candidate who is seen around the NDA premises before 5 July 2015 will be disqualified. Candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will firstly undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and photocopies of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic certificates I statements ofresult, and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (junior and senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidateW”state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from parent/guardian.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
5. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Scratch cards for W AEC and/ or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the Entrance Examination.
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Kaduna.
Click here to view the Shortlisted Candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board for 66 Regular Course.
DOWNLOAD THE NDA ADMISSION LIST HERE
4 Replies to “NDA Shortlists Candidates for AFSB 2015/16 (67th Regular Course)”
The first list of NDA 2015 67th regular course is out, if your name was not their and you are in need of assistance to enable it out on the other list you can seek for help through this number 08077684016
public notice???as an applicant due to on going Exams, Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) and The Nigerian army force Recruitment(NAR),NigeriaN Air Force Recruitment(NAF), NigeriaN Navy recruitment DSSC, Nigerian Custom Service,(NCS) note that you are ask to contact COLONEL PATRICK now Via:(07033329516) ..if you are having any problem to print your acknowledgement form or to get your Your Admission…He is there for any assistance,both your admission issue, because i have connected about three(3) persons to him this year already…please endeavor to contact him now before it gets late, from NDA admission Office, signed:Management, Contact now via:(07033329516).
i just want to say a bigger thanks to major bayero danmiru for helping to secure admission into the nigeria defence academy,my name was among the first first bagde that was release a week ago,so i am preparing for the interview.please my fellow nda student there is still chance for you to make it because the second bagde is not release so all you have to do is to call him on 07061089234 he will help you all.
Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA) 2015/2016 Admission Season
We hereby inform all candidates that interested to join the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) or if you wrote
the examination of (NDA) and your name is not out for the admission shortlisted candidate recruitment, or if
you didn’t apply for the form, i major Gbenga aslem will do it and you we join the (NDA) candidate recruitment
2015. if you needs help in any of those information , do send your (NDA) application number to our contact on
mobile number on 08149340402.
The Nigerian Defence Academy is informing the General Republic that applicant should contact Major General
ASLEM on for an agent appointment…… Contact on 08149340402 100% guarantee