Here is the official procedure for paying school fees (or any other fees) in the Niger Delta University, NDU. Follow the outlined procedures.
NDU School Fees – How to make payment online.
Procedure for Online NDU fees Payment
- Log on to www.ndufees.com
- Sign up with relevant personal details.
- Check supplied email/phone number to get OTP to verify your password.
- On your personal dashboard – select make payment and choose which fees to pay. eg ‘SCHOOL FEES’
- Print your e-teller
- Go to any Diamond bank branch to pay the designated amount to the account provides on the e-teller.
- Return to ndufees.com – use the required details to sign in and print out your receipt.
2 Replies to “Online Procedure for NDU fees Payment”
Mine keeps showing matric number already exist.
How do I go about it
Is it possible for me to pay the 60% school fees and still obtain my receipt from the online platform?