North West University Kano Post UTME Screening – nwu.edu.ng
Candidates who have chosen the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano) as First Choice in the 2017/2018 application for admission through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), are invited to register ONLINE for and attend a SCREENING Exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th October, 2017
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano). City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 170 and above in the 2017 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2017/2018 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2017 UTME result Slip or 2017 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
- Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their Credentials and online registration acknowledgement Slip for the screening exercise on the dates stated above.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2017 Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) registration Portal will be Screened.
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Monday 18th September, 2017 while the Closing date is Sunday 8th October 2017 at midnight.
- Candidate wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2017 ADMISSION PORTAL” OR go to “screening.nwu.edu.ng” to register for the screening.
Candidates should generate payment invoice from the Portal and proceed to any branch of ZENITH BANK to make payment of the sum of TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED NAIRA (N2, 300.00) only as screening and bank charges. The Account No. is 1013302404
Return to the Portal to complete the registration and Print your acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the screening.
CANDIDATES ARE CAUTIONED TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLY TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK PLC AND INTO ACCOUNT NO. 1013302404
Mohammed Sani Aminu
Northwest University, Kano.