Rivers State Government is recruiting for fulltime Pharmacy Technician.
Rivers State Government, under the Rivers State Civil Service Commission, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment as Health Sector Workers in Rivers State Public Service in the capacity below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Location(s): • Rivers, South South — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Medical/ Health
- Industry: • Government
- Application Deadline: November 02, 2017
- Job Type Fulltime
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization:
- Basic certification in the various disciplines
- Evidence of current Practice License from the relevant bodies
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemptions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Post Graduate professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization.
- Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Health Workers Salary Structure (CONHESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Applications should be addressed to:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,