Screening of Utme Candidates for Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has commenced. See complete PTI Effurun 2017 Post UTME details below:
Candidates, who took part in the 2017 Unified
All candidate who scored 150 and above can apply for the 2017/2018 Admission screening, but they must submit UTME slip for verification.
The Screening will take place at various Department in PTI Effurun.
On-line application will start from Tuesday, 17th
closes at 6.00pm on Friday, 8TH September
Candidates are required to visit
- Ensure that JAMB Registration Number and Names are correctly entered.
- Errors will not be entertained.
Procedure to obtain post utme screening form
ii. Click on “Admission Menu” and Click
iii. Fill in the on-line “Sign on page”
iv. This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
v. Print the
vi. After the payment of N5000.00 which is the cost of Screening, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on
viii. Fill in the online screening form and print out the completed online.
ix. Screening form which will be presented at the screening Centre along with your RRR code print out.
the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code located at the bottom of the page
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone and email address with which PTI will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Click Here to Visit the PTI Post UTME Portal
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to
For further enquiries on screening,
Signed: Abubakar S. K. Tanimu.