RSUST Maritime Postgraduate Studies Admission Form – 2016/17
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST maritime postgraduate studies admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Postgraduate programmes in Shipping Management and Maritime Transport Studies.
1. M.Sc Shipping Management
2. M.Sc Maritime Transport Technology
Full Time – 2years
Part Time – 3years (Minimum), 4 years (Maximum)
Candidates should possess any of the following:
- Master of Business Administration or Master Degrees in other
- Bachelors of Sciences Degrees with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Transport, Geography, Urban & Regional Planning, Management and Sciences , from recognized institutions.
- Advanced Diploma or Master and Marine Engineering Certificates from recognized Institutions (Holders of such certificates must possess a PGD)
- ACII (Insurance) Holders and Marine Surveyors etc with
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application for admission to these programmes shall be made online by logging ontowww.ust.edu.ng and e-payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only made using inter-switch verve cards or generate a Pin Code, then go and pay cash or with ATM Car to any of the banks outlined on the website
Classes begin on 14th January,
All inquiries should be addressed to: Coordinator, Maritime Postgraduate Studies Department of Management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt. Tel: 08037712876.