Operations Officer at The Poverty Reduction And Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Operations Officer.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts and check for deposit slips across counter.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Attend to customer inquires across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction .
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
Qualification and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Accounting, Economics and any related field.
- Experience: Entry Level
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to email@example.com indicating “Operations” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidate residing in Shagamu and its environs should apply.