University of Ilorin, UNILORIN post UTME and Direct Entry application form for the the 2015/2016 academic session admission exercise is on sale. UNILORIN cut-off mark is 180 (i.e. the minimum required).
UNILORIN post UTME screening exercise registration commence on Tuesday 4th August and end on Sunday 16th August, 2015.
The Pre-admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to take place from Monday, 17th to Monday 24th August, 2015 using Computer Based Test (CBT) platform at Ilorin and Lagos Centres.
The deadline for the online registration is Sunday 16th August, 2015. However, candidates awaiting results but who have registered on or before 23rd July, 2014 have the opportunity to submit their results online on or before 15th August, 2015 when the portal will be closed.
Candidates Eligible for UNILORIN Post UTME.
- Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2015 UTME for all courses except those for which higher cut off marks have been specified on the page;
- Made the University of Ilorin their first choice either at UTME or Direct Entry (DE) and;
- Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects, at not more than two sittings except in MB;BS where only one sitting is acceptable.
UNILORIN Post UTME Registration Procedures
Eligible candidates should visit the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng to complete their registration online. Assessing the University website through any of search engines may lead to redirection to other websites not associated with the University.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact email@example.com.
The University charges N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only for the CBT excercise and N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only for the University processing fee.
Details on the step- by- step registration procedure are available on the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng.
- Candidates for the pre-admission screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.