University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT registration guidelines for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
The authorities of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) have released the guidelines for registration of fresh students for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The University Management has made the following Payments Compulsory for Fresh Students (Year One) in the 2015/2016 Academic Session:
- Acceptance Fee − N30,000.00
UNIPORT Registration Guidelines.
- Confirm your name and admission status on the eCampus Portal – www.ecampus.uniport.edu.ng
- Proceed to pay your Acceptance Fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty thousand naira) in any of the University’s designated Banks across the country, assigned to your College/Faculty;
- Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal.
- Proceed to pay your Hostel Accommodation Fee in any of the designated Banks across the country, assigned to your College/Faculty, as state. Allocation of Hostel Accommodation is on first come, first served basis.
- Sign up and Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form.
- If not cleared:
- Fill the Rejection Form online.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office with the Form you completed online for advice from the Desk Officer in the Admissions Office in charge of Rejection.
- The Admissions Officer, after confirmation, will direct you accordingly
- Thereafter, return to the Admissions Office to obtain your Rejection Form.
- Based on the advice of the Desk/Rejection Officer, the Candidate should proceed to the recommended Department.
- The College Secretary/Faculty Officer and the Head of Department, respectively, will endorse the appropriate section (rejection/acceptance) on the Rejection Form, duly completed by the Candidate.
- The Candidate should return to the Admissions Office for further endorsement of the Form.
- The Department of the Candidate will then be changed online to reflect the new Department.
- This, therefore, creates room for the candidate to go back online to complete the Clearance Eligibility Form online based on the Department which accepted the candidate.
- If cleared online:
- Proceed to pay your School Charges in any of the designated Banks across the country as highlighted above.
- Thereafter, Sign in (Log in) on the eCampus Portal and print all online Fee Receipts.
- Complete the Personal Data Form for new Students.
- Complete all other Registration Forms online and Print.
- Carry out Medical Examination and Registration at the Uniport Medical Centre.
- Take all your completed and printed documents including: Online Fee Receipts, Acceptance Form, Provisional Admission Slip, Guarantor’s Form and proceed for physical verification at the Admissions Office with the originals of your O’level Results/Certificates and UTME Result Slip (for sighting).
- If cleared by the Admissions Office, proceed with your documents for clearance to the College Secretary/Faculty Officer of your College/Faculty. In addition to the documents indicated above, other documents required include: Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, Local Government Identification Letter/Certificate; Eight (8) Passport Photographs, Matriculation Register Form, Student Undertaking Form, Uniport Health Centre Card and Two (2) Reference Letters.
- If cleared by your College Secretary/Faculty Officer, wait for approval of the Academic Officer online, before you proceed with the other registration activities (such as course registration).
- Candidates are expected to complete all registration activities on or before the stated dates in the University Calendar, failing which, you will stand the risk of forfeiting the offer of admission made to you.