University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission acceptance fee payment for the 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted candidates has commenced.
Following the released of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN merit admission list, the management release the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Candidates offered provisional admission in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unn.edu.ng
- Change your password.
- Complete and submit your profile on the portal.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee
- Proceed back to the portal and print your acceptance fee receipt and acceptance letter
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, accommodation fees, laptop fees (for first years), etc.)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and print your receipts
- Proceed to Ekpo Ref for clearance by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates
- Get assigned with Matriculation number by the Faculty Officer
- Do your Biometric capturing also at Ekpo Ref.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card from ICT at Obieri Computing Centre
- Keep copies of all your printouts from the website and the portal for future references!