Corregendum to the Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) and Expression of Intetrest (EOI) for Year 2017 Procurement Activities
1. Please refer to the Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) and Expression of Interest (EoI) issued by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund published in the Blue Print and the Authority Daily Newspapers on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 as well as TETFund website and Federal Tenders Journal on Monday, 18th September respectively.
2. The attention of the general public is hereby drawn to the following amendments to the above mentioned publications:
i. Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past 3 years 2014, 2015 and 2016;
ii. Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate (2017);
iii. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate (2017);
iv. Company Profile with C.V of Key Staff and copies of their professional qualifications;
v. Evidence of three (3) similar works executed in the past five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates and Job Completion Certificates;
vi. A sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant Committees of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars ;
vii. Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Bank Statements and Reference Letter from reputable commercial banks indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
viii. Only local manufacturers of vehicles approved by the National Automotive Design and Development Council are eligible to apply for Lot 1 (Goods).
ix. Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2018 or Valid Certificate issued by BPP;
x. Closing date for submission of bidding documents for the Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) Expression of Interest (EoI) is now Friday, 3rd November, 2017 at 12:00 noon; and
xi. Please, note that only technical bids shall be opened immediately after the closing of submission on the same day.
3. The general public and interested bidders are enjoined to take note of these corrections.
4. Bidders who had initially submitted their bids can withdraw same in order to effect the Amendments mentioned herein and submit before the deadline aforementioned.
5. All other conditions contained in the earlier publications remain unchanged.
TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND
6, ZAMBEZI CRESCENT
OFF AGUIYI IRONSI STREET