This is to inform the public that admission into the School of Nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso for the year 2018 has commenced.
June 5th, 2018.
June 9th, 2018.
Requirements For Admission
To be eligible for the admission, applicants must have the following;
Five O’level Subjects at Credit level, Not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
How To Apply
Applicants are to pay a non-refundable sum of N10,000 to the Bank Account below
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
The Application process
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2018 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- Upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details
- Don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]#$%^&*'”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted.
NOTE: YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (Shifted to 9th JUNE, 2018).
If you have any issues related to your your application form send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
For further inquiry or questions send mail to [email protected] (School Management) or call: 08027875812