The BPP University, UK is awarding the Dean Of The Business School Scholarships to International students who are seeking an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees in the University.
The Dean of the Business School Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within business.
There is a total fund of £18,000 for the 2018/19 academic year.
However, the value awarded to individual students will depend upon the number of successful applicants.
This scholarship scheme will be in two batches.
- The First will be awarded in September, 2018 and carries a deadline of 1st July, 2018. Results will be made known on August, 01 2018.
- The second will be awarded in January, 2019. Application for this batch will be opened on the 1st of July, 2018. Results declaration date will be communicated later.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligible Fields Of Study
Scholarships are for the study of BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; Management with Finance; Management with Project Management; International MBA and Accounting and Finance.
- To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must have applied for one of the following courses;
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Management with Project Management
- International MBA
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants must show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profess.
How To Apply
During the application process, applicants have to;
- Complete the online application form.
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV.
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.