University of Benin, UNIBEN fresh and returning students online hostel accommodation booking instructions for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Authorities of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) have released the procedure for online hostel accommodation booking for 2015/2016 academic session full-time undergraduates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Go to the University of Benin website –uniben.edu. Click on Student Portal
- Click login and enter login details (Using Student Id and Password)
- Click on My Data and choose Payments
- Create and pay for a Bed Allocation fee ticket, using any valid Verve or Master ATM Card from any Nigerian Commercial bank.
- Click on My Data and choose Accommodation Data
- Click “Book Accommodation” and enter the Activation code on the Bed Allocation ticket earlier paid for (Example is HOS-0-0123456789)
- If successful, print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the Hostel Payment and Allocation details.
- Pay your Hostel maintenance fee by creating and paying for the ticket under the payments Option.
- Pay for your Hostel maintenance charge within 4 days of being assigned a space.to avoid forfeiting it.
- The Bed Allocation ticket is valid for only one successful
- All Students must have paid relevant school fees for the 2015/2016 session before attempting to book for accommodation
- Only Freshers (Newly Admitted Students) and Final Year Students are enabled to book for accommodation
- Only Freshers that have completed their physical clearance exercise and are duly cleared are enabled to book Accommodation
- Only returning students that have their results uploaded after senate approval are enabled to book for accommodation
- Only senate approved categories Successful (A) or Students with Carryover (B) are enabled to book for accommodation
- Bed Allocation Fee (N1,000 (Fee) + N300 or N500 (Student Union) + N150 (Card Charge)) That is N1450 for Returning Students and N1650 for Freshers
- Hostel Maintenance Fee (N8,000 or N12,500 + N150 (Card Charge))
- Ensure you book for accommodation that you actually intend to stay in. Booking in proxy and/or sales of assigned spaces are illegal and unethical. For avoidance of doubt if you do not intend to stay in the hostels please do not book for a space!