UNIPORT Notice to All Basic, Regular & Certificate Fresh Students – 2016/17
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT important notice to all the Regular, Basic & Certificate fresh students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to inform all the newly admitted students of the institution that:
- No cyber cafe/business center is solely in charge of online registrations. You can process it even from your homes.
- Avoid “mobile cyber cafes” when doing your online registrations – You may not see them after collecting your money.
- Avoid giving wrong data (e.g., Date of Birth) when filling out your online forms. Make necessary corrections before your physical registrations. It may disturb you in future.
- Functional PHONE NUMBERS and EMAIL ADDRESSES will help you in case of password recovery and effective communication with the University.
- Always DEMAND for your LOGIN PARAMETERS (USER ID and PASSWORD) from whoever signs up your account. You will need it in future and he/she may not be reachable.
- Payments of fees/charges can be made from any branch of the bank(s) assigned to your faculty, provided they accept payments via ETRANZACT at the branch.