United Heart Hospital & Clinics exists to provide high quality patient-centered services with an emphasis on cardiovascular care we are located at No. 14C, Kayode Abraham Streetoff Ligali Ayorinde St P.O Box 75980 Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria., Ajose Adeogun, Lagos Island, Lagos, nigeria.
We are planting the seed for cardiovascular service that replicates the high standard of care in the United States of America and other developed countries. As a firm in the Healthcare sector we are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill this role
- Maintain clinical credibility by acting regularly as a clinical practitioner in own area of expertise.
- Maintain an overview of the standards of care being delivered across defined clinical areas and instigate remedial action if necessary.
- Work with the ward and charge nurses in assessing the clinical skills required to deliver a safe and high quality service.
- Act as a resource for junior staff. To guide and support developmental projects and advise on further resources.
- Act as a coach/ mentor for relevant members of staff.
- Lead on infection control initiatives ensuring that all staff within the wards/hospitals comply with acceptable standards
- Work collaboratively with doctors and administrative staff to deliver patient-cantered care.
Minimum of 5 years experience
Method of application