Yanshan University, located in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China is offering scholarship opportunities to interested and suitable applicants who are seeking to acquire a Masters degree in the University.
30th May, 2018
Citizens of all Countries except the Chinese.
- First class scholarship covers; registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus.
- The second class scholarship covers; registration fee and tuition fee.
- Applicants must be Non-Chinese.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must be under 35.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English;
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors.
Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue [email protected]
For more information, visit the official website