Applications are invited for the University Of Stuttgart Fully-Funded Scholarship program which is provided to International students who are willing to undertake a Masters degree program in the Institution.
This funding scheme seeks candidates who have relevant academic and professional experience to succeed in these master’s programmes as well as demonstrative motivation to use the new knowledge and skills to support development.
July 15th, 2018
Value Of Scholarships
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants should have a very good command of English language.
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply
Click Here To Begin Application Process
The following documents uploads will be required;
- A transcript (with grade point average). For students already enrolled at the University of Stuttgart, this is the “grade point average and transcript of record to date” printout from the LSF (Name of the pdf file: Performance Record to Date).
- Your Bachelor’s final grade report (with overall grade), if you have already completed the Bachelor’s and received the final grade report.
- Supplementary application material: Depending on the subject, you may be asked for additional application material that you must be sure to enclose. For more detailed information, please refer to the overview table.
For more information, visit the official website