Edufrica is offering scholarship opportunities to Africans who want to pursue an Undergraduate, Master’s, MBA and PhD programmes within and outside Africa.
Edufrica is an online multimedia platform, which addresses the informational and planning needs of African scholars and students in Africa and overseas.
25th July, 2018
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Chad, Comoros
- Ivory Coast, Djibouti
- Equatorial Guinea
- Republic of the Congo
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Western Sahara
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be academically excellent.
- Applicants must have at least one year in your current program and be able to produce transcripts.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Complete the application form.
- As part of the application process, you also need to submit one essay.
In the essay, discuss your dream for the continent or your country and your role in it. What do you wish to see and do after graduation? What do you wish different stakeholders on the continent would do? (max. 500 words) Hardship scholarship only: Please describe the nature of the hardship and why you do not have any other way of raising funds to address it.
For more information, visit the official website