The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowship grants to individuals who desire to acquire a postgraduate degree at ESMT, Berlin, Germany.
The program is designed to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries.
If you are one of those seeking to get a postgraduate degree at ESMT, this is your opportunity to apply. Read details below.
- The MIM program begins in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30 2018.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30 2018.
- Least developed countries (LDCs)
- Landlocked developing countries (LLDCs).
Value Of Scholarships
- Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students
- Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€43,500 for MBA students)
- Fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
How To Apply
- Click Here To Begin MBA Registration
- Click Here To Begin Masters Registration
For more information, visit the official website