The Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in a bid to fulfill its Corporate Social obligation invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective from 17th to 30th April, 2018.
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from the Nigerian AGIP Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Host Communities.
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session).
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible.
On the other hand, the following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above.
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies.
- Persons with dependency on NAOC/NAE/AENR/NACPFA.
30th April, 2018
(A) Applicants must ensure they have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px and not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin (Certificate of L.G.A. of Origin)
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
(B) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
(C) Ensure to attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
(D) Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE APPLICATION
Click this link to commence application
To get more information, visit this link
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres which will be communicated to applicants on a later date. Also, applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.