Applications are invited for the Excellent Scholarships for Undergraduate to study for their 4-year Bachelor’s Degree starting from the academic year 2018 (August 2018 – July 2019) at Walailak University, Thailand. These scholarships are open to international students.
31st May, 2018
Eligibility Fields Of Study
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Analytics and Supply Chain Management.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Innovation Engineering.
- WUIC offers a number of full and partial scholarships to qualified students.
- Each full scholarship, worth approximately US$ 40,000 – US$ 60,000 for 4 years, covers tuition, accommodation fees and the monthly allowance.
- A number of partial scholarships, in the form of tuition fee waivers, is also available.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have completed G12 or other high school equivalency certificates.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How To Apply
- Students must apply to one of WUIC’s degree programs before applying for a scholarship. The application can be done online at https://entry.wu.ac.th
- Letter of recommendation from the high school Director as in the form attached. The official contact detail of the reference must be specified.
- Statement of purpose (within 1 page) on why the applicant is interested in the selected program and why applicant deserves the scholarship.
- All submitted documents which are not written in English or Thai, must be translated into English.
Interested persons can submit the application and required documents online directly to Walailak University International College (WUIC) via e-mail: email@example.com
For more information, visit the official scholarship website