Applications are being invited by the WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany, from interested applicants who would like to undergo a degree program in the Institution.
This scholarship program is put in place to enable excellent candidates from all countries to pursue the WHU MBA.
Deadline For Application
Application for this scholarship closes on 21st August, 2018.
Value Of Scholarship
The total cost for the MBA program is €37,800.
NOTE: The tuition fee comprises of the following;
- All tuition fees.
- All books and materials.
- Accommodation and half-board during the international module.
- German classes throughout the program.
- Personal development seminars.
- Semester ticket for public transport in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate evidence of fluency or take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) as an entry requirement.
- A Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is also required.
To apply for a scholarship, make sure to use the respective scholarship application form which can be downloaded on the official page. Please note that only one scholarship application per person is possible and that scholarship application requires an application for the Full-Time MBA Program at WHU.
Completed applications are to be sent to [email protected]