The Madonna University Elele School Fees was recently reviewed by the Institution. The updated 2019 school fees is stated below:
Below is the latest tuition fees and school fees schedule published by the institution.
I will update this page as soon as the new fees schedule is announced.
Faculty of Medicine and Surgery – The school fees for 2018/2019 session for 100 Level Students is one million, five hundred thousand naira (N 1, 500,000)only;
Faculty of Law – The school fees for 2017/2018 session for 100 Level Students only is one million, two hundred thousand naira (N1, 200,000) only;
Faculty of Pharmacy – The school fees is nine hundred and eighty thousand naira (N 980,000) only.
scroll down for Madonna university fees for all other departments:
Also see: Adeleke University School Fees 2017/2018
Madonna University School Fees Okija, Elele & Akpugo Campuses
- Departments of Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Marketing, English Language, Political Science, Public Admin, Socology and Entrepreneurship – N356,000 per session.
- Departments of Accounting, Economics, Mass Communication, and International Relations – N402,000 per session.
- Departments of Education and Library Science, Religious Studies, Philosophy, Theology and Psychology – N229,000 per session.
- All Pre Degrees – N207,000.
- Department of Pharmacy – N980,000 per session.
- Department of Anatomy and Physiology – N305,000 per session.
- Departments of Biochemistry, Microbiology & Industrial Chemistry – N356,000 per session.
- Department of Computer Science – N403,000.
- Medical Lab Science – N403,000 per session.
- Department of Nursing Science – N563,000 per session.
- Department of Optometry – N403,000 per session.
- Department of Public Health – N305,000 per session.
- Faculty of Engineering / technology – N455,000 per session.
- Faculty of Law – N1.2 million naira per session.
- College of Medicine – N1.5 million naira per session.
PRE DEGREE FEES: School fees comprising Tuition and Accommodation for the programme is TWO HUNDRED AND SEVEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N207, 000.00) only.
For further inquiries. Contact the school officials:
Emails: [email protected] , [email protected]
Telephone Lines: 09035055624, 08137180957
for further questions, you can always use the comment section down below. Was the post interesting? use the share button below and share it to your friends on social media.