The Madonna University Elele School Fees was recently reviewed by the Institution.
Below is the latest tuition fees and school fees schedule published by the institution.
I will update this page as soon as the new fees schedule is announced.
Faculty of Medicine and Surgery – The school fees for 2017/2018 session for 100 Level Students is one million, five hundred thousand naira (N 1, 500,000)only;
Faculty of Law – The school fees for 2017/2018 session for 100 Level Students only is one million, two hundred thousand naira (N1, 200,000) only;
Faculty of Pharmacy – The school fees is nine hundred and eighty thousand naira (N 980,000) only.
scroll down for Mdonna university fees for all other departments:
Also see: Adeleke University School Fees 2017/2018
Madonna University School Fees Okija, Elele & Akpugo Campuses
- Departments of Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Marketing, English Language, Political Science, Public Admin, Socology and Entrepreneurship – N356,000 per session.
- Departments of Accounting, Economics, Mass Communication, and International Relations – N402,000 per session.
- Departments of Education and Library Science, Religious Studies, Philosophy, Theology and Psychology – N229,000 per session.
- All Pre Degrees – N207,000.
- Department of Pharmacy – N980,000 per session.
- Department of Anatomy and Physiology – N305,000 per session.
- Departments of Biochemistry, Microbiology & Industrial Chemistry – N356,000 per session.
- Department of Computer Science – N403,000.
- Medical Lab Science – N403,000 per session.
- Department of Nursing Science – N563,000 per session.
- Department of Optometry – N403,000 per session.
- Department of Public Health – N305,000 per session.
- Faculty of Engineering / technology – N455,000 per session.
- Faculty of Law – N1.2 million naira per session.
- College of Medicine – N1.5 million naira per session.
PRE DEGREE FEES: School fees comprising Tuition and Accommodation for the programme is TWO HUNDRED AND SEVEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N207, 000.00) only.
For further inquiries. Contact the school officials:
Emails: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Lines: 09035055624, 08137180957