Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (NLNG) is putting in place the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian students who want to acquire a Masters degree in Universities in the United Kingdom.
A list of the UK Universities for which the scholarship will apply is given below;
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Liverpool
Deadline for application is on the 18th of May, 2018.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study.
- Applicants must have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following. disciplines:
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Law and
- Applicants should not be than 30 years of age
- Applicants must have completed their NYSC program.
- Applicants should be able to obtain a tier-4 visa upon being successful.
- Applicants must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2018.
How to Apply
Click Here To Begin Application