Kebbi State University of Science and Technology 2017/2018 Screening exercise will commence from Friday 29th September, 2017 to Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
The screening will be done Online and its mainly for candidates who applied for admission into KSUSTA, through UTME/DE, choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) and also scored a minimum of 140 in their JAMB/UTME.
After the screening, successful candidates will be required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero commencing from Wednesday 11th October, 2017 to Thursday 12th October, 2017.
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screning.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2,300.00) Only (bank charges inclusive).
- After making the payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.For further inquiries, candidates can email us through firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com call administrative staff on 08038249767, technical staff on 08135063161.