This is to inform the general public that Covenant University has announced application for undergraduate admission, 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines.
- All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Available Programmes And Associated Requirements
Interested candidates are to click on the links below to see available programmes and specific requirements associated with each programme.
- College of Business and Social Sciences (CBSS)
- College of Engineering (COE)
- College of Leadership and Development Studies (CLDS)
- College of Science and Technology (CST)
It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing applicants about erroneous or missing materials.
All materials (original, photocopied, or electronic document) submitted in support of an application become a part of Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application materials are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Take Note Of The Following:
- The fee paid for the application form is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2018/2019 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
Statement Of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
Credentials Required To Be Uploaded
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
Reference Letters – Principal And Pastoral
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Interested candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2018/2019 academic session undergraduate programmes can apply by visiting admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
The fee can be paid with CUSanwo which is the latest indigenous innovation for online payment of fees introduced by Covenant University. This platform will be used for processing the card payment for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Post-UTME Screening And Booking
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.