Modes of payment of school fees (category ‘a’ approved fees) for 2017/2018 academic session
- ALL NEW INTAKES (100 LEVEL, 200 LEVEL DIRECT ENTRY) STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOLS FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES) USING BANKDRAFT PAYABLE UPON RESUMPTION ON SEPTEMBER 11 AS APPLICABLE.
ALL OTHER RETURNING STUDENTS; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL, 400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS ARE TO PAY THEIR SCHOOLS FEES (CATEGORY ‘A’ APPROVED FEES) USING ONLINE BRANCH COLLECT E-PAYMENT SYSTEM WITH THE SKYE BANK PLC
PROCEDURE ON E-PAYMENT FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS
This step by step guide is prepared to give the user(s) an effective operations and management processes of e-Payment on BOWEN UNIVERSITY’S Portal which makes all operations accessible via the web. It is a unique and seamless application which enables Students, Parents and Guardians to make payment of school fees online with ease.
To access the university website for payment, log on to www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng into any browser of your choice.
I: Navigate to portal and click on undergraduate students
II: Click on login to view the students personalized page
II: Check on returning students (RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS )
III: Enter your matriculation number and date of birth as login details
IV: Click on course registration to update your level to 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL OR 500 LEVEL as the case may be
V: Click on Make payment and follow the instructions
Viii: Select the following available option of payments:
Full Payment or Specific Installment
Ix :Click on Generate Slip
X: Print the Generated Slip
Step two :
If payment is by Credit/Debit Card
- Proceed to the Quickteller website @ https://www.quickteller.com/bowenuniversity
- Select undergraduate school Fees (RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY; 200 LEVEL, 300 LEVEL,400 LEVEL AND 500 LEVEL STUDENTS)
- and Click on the “Pay” button to proceed.
- On the resulting page, enter your valid Email address, Mobile Number and Transaction ID from the generated slip from student profile in the boxes provided
- and click “Next” button. On the next page
- click “Pay” button again to load the payment gateway.
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card information and process payment.
- Print your payment receipt from the screen.
Or If the payment is by cash/draft
- go to the nearest Skye Bank Branch with the GENERATED SLIP to use BranchCollect facility available on Skye Bank platform
- For any issues relating with payment of school fees, acceptance and undergraduate online application form you can send your complaints to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also call Niyi on this mobile number 08185451648