The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Full Time and Part-Time Higher National Diploma [HND] Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Office Technology and Management
- Welding and Fabrication
Applicants for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in not more than two sittings.
Applicants must possess National Diploma Certificate from an accredited Polytechnic and must have at least one year Industrial Training.
HND Weekend Programmes :Three Years
HND Part-Time Programmes :Two Years
HND Full-Time Programmes: Two Years
How To Apply
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: HND Full Time Or Part-Time Evening Or Weekend Programmes
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the feld “I confrm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket.
Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before fnal online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant
The deadline for application is 30th August 2017.