CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION 2016/2017 SESSION
The foremost University of Technology in Nigeria, the Federal University of Technology, Owerri has commenced the administration of Certificate/Advanced Certificate programmes in the University.
Accordingly, applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma/Certificate programmes of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as listed below. Candidates are advised to follow the online procedure given in this advertisement.
See and download the Official Press Release below.
Download the Press Release PDF
View enlarged PDF Online.
1.0 Admission Requirements: Diploma/Certificate programmes
In order to be eligible for admission, an applicant would normally be required to have obtained at least one of the following qualifications.
- a. WASC/SSCE or equivalent with Credits in at least five subjects, including English Language, or
- b. GCE (O’ Level) or equivalent with credit in at least five subjects including English Language; or
- c. First degree or equivalent qualification of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri or any other comparable institution approved by Senate; or
- d. Candidates who are not less than 30 years of age and who must have acquired not less than 5 years’ experience in related field may be admitted despite any deficiency in the minimum entry requirements
Mode of Application/Payment
Kindly send in your nomination early enough to guide the organizers in proper planning. Participants are expected to pay through the University portal. Follow the steps below for your payment:
- Visit the website www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Link “Prospective Students”
- Click on the Link “Centre for Human Resource Development”
- Download the programme schedule to identify the amount and date of the programme
- Click on “Generate payment invoice” to generate your invoice
- Select the Course/Programme you want to run
- Enter your full name, a valid email address and phone number to generate a payment invoice
- Click on Submit and print your invoice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment using the RRR code on the payment invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal chrd.futo.edu.ng and login with your e-mail to complete the form online.
For further inquires, kindly contact Mr Chidi K. Iwuchukwu (Principal Assistant Registrar/Ag Co-ordinator, CHRD) on 08033386001, Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Press Release here
Prof. A. E. Agbogu
Centre for Human Resource Development (CHRD)
F. U. T. O.